Advisor, The Tax Institute) and Registered Tax Professional since 1999 and engaged in providing wide range of taxation (direct and indirect) services to SMEs; high income professionals and not for profit organisations.
- Hold Tax Professional Registration with Australian Tax Practitioners Board (Australian Government Body) since 2002 and professional membership with various accounting / taxation bodies.
- Executive, experienced in taxation of commercial and Not for Profit multicultural and social organisations, business/financial/project management, strategic and tactical planning, business development, turnaround, trouble shooting.
- Critically assessing financial performance, reviewing / appraising forward budget (working capital and long-term assets), variance analysis and related taxation matters (direct and indirect taxes) in a diverse range of industries / sectors and types of entities.
- Analysing Board of Directors’ meeting agenda items and decisions and advising senior management of their impact and recommend required action to be taken in relation taxation and management matters.
- Coordination and mentoring of multi-disciplinary professional teams and negotiation with various levels of persons in commerce and government environment and coordination with technical collaborators.
Industries / Business sectors concentrating on for providing professional services in Australia:
- Medical / Health Service: Doctors; Specialists, Dentists; Medical / Health Centres
- IT / ICT Professional in all categories
- Small / Medium Retailers and Distributors in Flooring Products.
- Importers and Exports.
- Not For Profit Sector - NFPs
- Other Professional Services and SMEs
Board Experience and Executive Employment:
GAMBHIR WATTS & CO; TAXATION GURU PTY LTD; BUSINESS GURU PTY LTD; BMG HOLDINGS PTY LTD; BMGW PTY LTD; BMGW FINANCE PTY LTD; BHARATIYA VIDYA BHAVAN AUSTRALIA; AUSTRALIA INDIA FOUNDATION
Practicing Accountant and Taxation and Corporate Advisor:
- Taxation AND Accounting services to small and medium businesses, medical and IT professionals, SMSFs; Not-for-profit organisations and other entities/individuals.
- Overall management and financial control including financial analysis, cash flows and liquid assets, forward (operating and capital) budget preparation, coordinating, preparing and presenting project reports and special purpose reports for the company and its clients.
- Completed a very complex multifaceted assignment arising from a long dispute between two directors and involving legal, industrial relations, taxation, accounting and financial issues. Played central role in coordination with various top experts from two of the Big Four accounting firms and two top legal firms.
- Re-engineered business process for several small and medium enterprises engaged in a wide range of businesses and small government entities.
- Re-engineered financial management/ control functions and streamlined accounting and reporting process, designed and implemented new investment management system for TAB of New South Wales Staff and Agents Credit Union, Southern Cross Retirement Homes New South Wales (22 properties) and ISKCON Australia (all states).
- Prepared financial feasibility project reports and papers for submission to AIDAB / EFIC, other Financial Institutions/Banks and negotiated with joint venture partners and external/internal government agencies for a number of medium and small businesses and non-profit organisations.
Awards and Honours (in community service):
- Order of Australia Medal (OAM) awarded by the Governor General for service to multicultural relations -10 June 2013
- GOPIO Community Service Award (GOPIO CSA) 2011 by the US based Global Organisation of Persons of Indian Origin.
- Guest of Honour at the International Symposium on Healthy and Happy Living and Ageing held in Sevagram, India 6-7 December 2010; chaired keynote speakers session and participated in Panel Discussion;
- Bharat Gaurav (Pride of India) Award by India International Friendship Society – 2010-11;
- Sardar Ratna (Jewel of Sardar Vallabhbahi Patel) by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Foundation – 2010-11;